- Development and implementation of sales strategy in Estonian market;
- Driving growth in the market by opening new channels;
- Building strong relationships with current and new clients/partners;
- Analysing of market and competitors;
- Working closely with different departments across the business to ensure sales strategy.
- At least 2+ years of successful experience in B2B sales/key account management roles (in FMCG industry would be an advantage);
- Focus on the long terms goals and improvement of processes and results of the sales strategy;
- Ability work independently and efficiently without close supervision;
- Exceptional communication and interpersonal skills;
- Excellent communication skills in English and Russian;
- Driver’s license and possibility to travel.
- Work experience in an international company would be an advantage.
- Independence in defining your role: the freedom to act and take responsibility;
- Exciting personal growth opportunities in the solid/skilled team;
- Full support from the team members and manager;
- Motivating salary and performance – based bonuses.
We appreciate all applicants but please be informed that only second – round candidates will be contacted! Confidentiality is guaranteed.
If you are interested in this career opportunity, please send your CV by email firstname.lastname@example.org.